Children Left Behind is working hard to increase resources through donations, supplies, and medical education.
These resources assist in addressing the needs of children suffering from lack of medical resources.
Some of the educational needs are:
– Prenatal care, pregnancy education
– Causes and prevention of disabilities
– Preventive medicine and immunization
– Infection and intoxication
– First aid &CPR
– Genetics and genetic counseling
– Mental Illness
– Fragile x syndrome
– Down’s syndrome
– Progressive metabolic disorders
– HIV & AIDS